Are you afraid to move forward? Are you feeling stuck in your journey?
You're not alone. Today was supposed to be the release of the next episode of the webshow. It didn't happen. Why? I wondered.
I was hit by a wave of paralysis. More and more, however, I'm discovering that there are articulatable reasons why.
1. Feeling the need to get permission from others before proceeding.
2. Fearing loss of social approval when you get out there.
3. Jitters about exposing your art to criticism.
4. Associating tragic pain or loss to success.
5. Believing that strong action will injure others.
Let's face it, we all have beliefs like this—many of which are no longer relevant.